sábado, julio 21, 2007

Interviewing Miriam / Entrevista a Miriam

1. Name and Lastname / Nombre y Apellido :
Míriam Ramos (Nijmegen 05/06)


2.Home University / Universidad procedencia :
Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (Spain)


3.One word about your experience? / ¿Una palabra sobre la experiencia?
Inolvidable / Unforgettable




4. why have you been on eramus? / ¿Por que te fuiste de Erasmus?

Porque quería desconectar, vivir una experiencia diferente y mejorar el inglés.

Because I wanted to live a different experience, to improve my english and to leave things behind me.


5. why Netherlands, why Nijmegen? / ¿Por que Holanda, y porque Nijmegen?

Porque es un país que atrae y Nijmegen porque tuve que escoger entre Groningen y Nijmegen, y ésta es la que quedaba más cerca de Amsterdam.

Because it's an attractive country and Nijmegen because I had to choose between Groningen and Nijmegen, and it was closer to Amsterdam.


6. The best parties of the year?/¿La mejor/mejores fiestas del año?

Fiesta romana, último corridor, cocktail party y las fiestas improvisadas.

Toga party, last corridor, cocktail party and the improvised parties.


7. What is Lent for you?/¿Que es para ti Lent?

Una comunidad, una familia, algo inexplicable.

A community, a family, something inexplicable.


8. The best moment of your erasmus... / ¿El mejor momento de tu Erasmus?

Muchos, pero todos cuando estaba rodeada de los amigos que hice allí.

A lot, but all of them when I was surrounded by all the friends I met there.

9. what do you tell to the people who is thinking to go on erasmus? / ¿Que le dirias a la gente que esta pensando en ir de erasmus?

Lo mismo que me dijeron a mí: cuando lleves allí 2 días no te vas a acordar ni de tu nombre. Ni te lo pienses.

The same as someone told me before leaving Barcelona: when you have spend 2 days there, you won't even remember your name. Don't hesitate.


I am emailing some people with the interview, but if you want to do it just copy the questions and send to my mail, or contact me by the comments (comentarios)

No hay comentarios: